EUROPA Worldwide Services

Hi

Does anyone have any history and maybe pictures from this company. I did see them sometimes in Sweden about 10 years ago.

Thanks in advance.

I had the first ever vehicle to be painted in Europa colours, prior to the adoption of the Europa name, the company was known by several names, European Van Services, which dealt with France (blue trailers) Benelux (green trailers) and latterly Ireland (done at first by ■■■ Shipping) then there was AGA which did Germany (orange trailers) and the best name of all TAE, Trans Alpine Express (red trailers) which did Swiss and Italy. There was also a tie up with SCA Bristol, but that was run independantly. They also owned GTS in Belgium, they ran Belgian registered lorries which were controlled by the relevant EVS/AGA department, TAE trailers were all pulled by owner driver/small fleets.

The EVS, TAE and AGA companies were all part of The Europa Freight Corporation, which itself was a rebranding of SCA Express.

No pics though, sorry :blush:

Returning a stolen and recovered Ferrarri back to Italy 1990ish.

On the “bomb site” in Milan, next to Europas yard, same year as above.
Trailor dropped at the back on the far left.

I drove this for a while, E55 WKJ, got it handed down from the guy who had it from new. Looks like coming out of Folkestone with an EVS box trailor on the back.
Copyright to Truckphotos4sale.com

Was looking for a pic of the “Euroshell” card…cant find it at the moment!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Worked for Paul Binns - subbie for EVS @ Northampton 86/86 , EVS own fleet then were F10’s in the smart white/blue stripes colours , Reeves had a scruffy fleet of orange 2800’s

In EVS colours

repainted Europa