Brighton

The famous Geiselwind Autohof

nice melons

Dutchman in Norway

Edy Logistics yard, quite common in UK

top pics mat :sunglasses:

kindle530:

Great pictures mate.
If I had to pick a favourite it would have to be this blue Scania although I would probably lose the roo bar,but what a fantastic looking paint job.

Great photos collection!

Where? Serbia - Croatia Borders? Full of Turkish trucks line up :sunglasses:

A FEW RANDOMS FROM OVER THE YEARS GERMANY 95
scan0053.jpg SMITHFIELD 83

ABOUT TO GO UP THE BLANC 96
scan0062.jpg MEAT INSPECTION SWEET GRASS MONTANA 2010
TESTING JERAZ SPAIN 2007

that transcon is a belter of a truck!!!

ANOTHER TRANSCON M4 SERVICES 1983 MAYBE ■■? PLUS ANOTHER FEW ODDS AND ENDS.

scan0054.jpg

Cool pics :sunglasses: :smiley:

euromat:
few more randoms

Mat, was that taken outside Rommels house!!■■ :grimacing: :wink:

Betz:
Great photos collection!

Where? Serbia - Croatia Borders? Full of Turkish trucks line up :sunglasses:

I believe it was Ben, i’d just done Bucharest, Romania, heading to a place in Croatia called Osijek. The Turkish driver in front of me kept offering me tea, i dont drink hot drinks, and had just finished a Red Bull as i pulled up to the back of the que, he must have offered me tea at least 4 times, i felt bad not taking a drink off him, but i think he got the message in the end. Friendly bloke thou, we got chatting, i dont know how, i know 2 words in Turkish, he didnt know any English, he asked where id come from and where i was going, i eventually got my itineray out, and showed him i started in Sweden and was finishing in Portugal, a 10 week tour, he was on his way to Germany, and reloading back to Turkey

nice bloke!

Ah that’s Turkish drivers! they always never stop to give out to (fahrer chauffers drivers) - a famous Cay! (Turkish tiny black tea) :smiley:

Is that Bay Trans or Seyah Trans ? :sunglasses: