ERF EC drawings/dimensions

Does anyone have any drawings of the ERF EC showing dimensions, wheelbases etc for different versions that I could see a copy of?

Thanks in advance

Wolfie

Compliments for your website! Meanwhile you’ll have mail with info
as well as drawing of the EC11 6x2 twin-steer-tractor,which would
be a very attractive model, though existing as Eric Vick’s since long.

Also available for other participants!

image.jpg

Thanks chaps, that spec sheet is exactly what I was after

I really wonder in which livery you will build the ERF EC…some demonstrator?

I’d quite like to build Jack Richards ERF 999Y but I can’t find enough reference photos

Chris, then I truly hope you’ll get some input for pictures via this thread!

Plan B perhaps the ERF EC-demonstrator?

A-J

Chris, attached some easy to find pictures of Jack Richards ERF EC, but convinced you have these…

Discovered a Spanish ERF EC14! Sorry if it has been inputted so far

photos10.jpg

ERF-Continental:
Discovered a Spanish ERF EC14! Sorry if it has been inputted so far

I don’t think this picture has ever appeared on this forum before, so thank you A-J for introducing it. If anyone is interested in LHD ERF ECs, I have plenty up my sleeve. They all came with massive engines and synchro-boxes. If anyone comes across a LHD EC with a constant-mesh box I’d be very interested! Robert :slight_smile:

I remember several pictures of ERF’s (though in livery of Van Der Graaf) during my visits
at Penske -HQ in Maastricht. They ran quite some numbers (routes to LV and LT) but I
don’t know how many in total. The logo of Penske is on the roof-airshield and on the doors
of this EC-Olympic.

Penske in Holland was a mixture of previous Van Der Graaf (earlier Van Strien of Venlo)
of Coevorden, Appels of Waalwijk and Heijnen of Roosendaal. They had a solid group of
customers with quite some volume, think of PAGE (Papierfabriek Gennep) of Gennep,
Hoechst (branch of Hoechst Frankfurt) of Weert with Kalle-films and Trespa-panels etc

And Luxembourg! Robert :slight_smile:

luxembourg erf.JPG

Unitrack had several ERF’s in their fleet! Good to remind me on this Robert!

Wolfie! Have a look at the new June edition if the REVS magazine (the ERF preservation body); it’s a special edition all about Jack Richards ERFs, including the ECs. Robert :slight_smile:

Some Iberian pictures…

ERF-EC14-Spain-Y.jpg

ERF-EC-Spain-X.jpg

Hi,

I appreciate that my query doesn’t come under models and drawings but on seeing this thread it made me wonder if ,after the demise of ERF and sale to Western Star if the ERF EC based version that Western Star did ,which I believe was called the “Auriga” or a name very similar had any success over there.
A couple of years ago there was one entered in the Gaydon show and it was interesting how that model ,although to the eye ,was an EC ,it looked more so. It’s hard to describe what it was about it but it looked a very well developed truck.
So, was it a success or was it quietly dropped from production?

Cheers Bassman