English language

I have noticed quite a few posts recently where the poster has been pilloried for spelling, grammar and punctuation etc.
I received this in an e-mail today and thought it may entertain

‘Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle ■■■■■■■■ a horse and helping your uncle ■■■■■■■■ a horse.’

Made me laugh! It’s a good point to!

dukeofdirt:
Made me laugh! It’s a good point to!

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :smiley:

I love speeling flames, don’t you? :unamused:

I just wondered if you intended to type “to” rather than “too”? :question:

That reminds me of the white van that’s signwritten “no job to small”.

I always wonder where the Hell Small is, and why won’t he go there?

Eggsactly.

Nee naw nee naw
I can here (oops) the spelling police coming

Thing is, people only slabber about English skills when they have no other asnwer. Its the forum equivilent of “your ma” :laughing:

pete904ni:
Thing is, people only slabber about English skills when they have no other asnwer. Its the forum equivilent of “your ma” :laughing:

I think you’ll find it should be “It’s”…oh hang on…I see what you mean. :laughing:

I had to read it three times before the penny dropped,…still laughing…

A panda walks into a café. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and proceeds to fire it at the other patrons.

‘Why?’ asks the confused, surviving waiter amidst the carnage, as the panda makes towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder.

‘Well, I’m a panda,’ he says, at the door. ‘Look it up.’

The waiter turns to the relevant entry in the manual and, sure enough, finds an explanation.

‘Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves.’

Eats, roots, shoots and leaves Malc :open_mouth: . Are you sure that wasn’t those Kiwi Birds who were on that Top Deck bus at the Mocamp all those years ago :unamused: .