ENDORSMENTS FOR NEW DRIVERS question

I was looking on the back of my test certificate and see it says you have the the 6 points for two years is this from when you pass c or car now I’m Newley qualified will I only have 6 points for 2 years it also says that I will have to apply for provisional again and retake the test big expense

I asked my tutor if I lose my licence due to toting up will I have to do the lgv bit again can any one help with this

It only applies to your first full licence.

gov.uk/penalty-points-endor … ew-drivers

1968kg:
It only applies to your first full licence.

gov.uk/penalty-points-endor … ew-drivers

That’s not what it says :open_mouth:

it says

Your licence will be revoked if you get 6 or more points within 2 years of passing your test.

and if you look here
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=121520&p=1885870#p1885870
re tachographs post with the link
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/199 … troductory

Perhaps if you bothered to read it all…
There isn’t another 2 year period if you pass a test for another category of vehicle, eg to drive a heavy goods vehicle.

:blush:

1968kg:
Perhaps if you bothered to read it all…
There isn’t another 2 year period if you pass a test for another category of vehicle, eg to drive a heavy goods vehicle.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

TEST refers to the first driving or riding test be it car or motorbike -

Digit369:
I was looking on the back of my test certificate and see it says you have the the 6 points for two years is this from when you pass c or car now I’m Newley qualified will I only have 6 points for 2 years it also says that I will have to apply for provisional again and retake the test big expense

I asked my tutor if I lose my licence due to toting up will I have to do the lgv bit again can any one help with this

Very simple - Don’t get any points! Drive to your licence not the idiots who send you out to deliver all and sundry they think can be done in a shift cos it’s only an inch on the map!