empty post....

you seem to be a very helpful bloke rob k

scotty493:

and the winner of the No ■■■■ Sherlock award is…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scotty493:

I could say the same for you after reading your comments on other thread. I thought the picture was quite appropriate in the circumstances.

I’d love to see your accounts, specifically the ‘profit’ line, from running at £1.20 a mile. Should provide one with nonstop aching sides.

Anyway, like the thread on this same topic a few months back, you’ll never get anyone tell you where the good paying work is so you may as well forget it.

Rob K:

scotty493:

I could say the same for you after reading your comments on other thread. I thought the picture was quite appropriate in the circumstances.

I’d love to see your accounts, specifically the ‘profit’ line, from running at £1.20 a mile. Should provide one with nonstop aching sides.

Anyway, like the thread on this same topic a few months back, you’ll never get anyone tell you where the good paying work is so you may as well forget it.

not up north but down south

as you can see shuttlespanker im not on this as often as most as you can see by the amount of posts i have made so im only just noticing these things :laughing:
it was a simple opinion on the other thread …is there any halm in asking a bit of advice on a forum…thats what i thought they are there for

Rob K:

scotty493:

I agree with Rob - after many years in business no one will tell you where to earn good money, I can tell you now that £1.20 a mile is the sure route to bankruptcy though. We were earning that years ago - and yes I know that market forces change but working for nothing has never changed, blow one tyre or unluckily pop two on the drive and see if you have enough money in the account to replace them?

A friend has a Sprinter van and does Leicester to Valencia for 95 pence per mile and he is complaining about the rate so running a ticker at £1.20 is suicidal!

it really doesn’t help deleting the contents of a post just because you don’t like the replies :unamused:

Denis F:
it really doesn’t help deleting the contents of a post just because you don’t like the replies :unamused:

I HATE it when people do that - it makes everyone look as if they’re talking to themselves :angry:

it wasnt because i didnt like the replies dennis f ,rob advised me that a thread had been on a month or so before and another saying i wouldnt get much joy so just thought it best to remove…i have asked for the whole thread to be reomved…

Rob K:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

scotty493:

Rob K:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Agreed

Are you trying to steal my crown for ignoring a post? if so, you got a looong way to go! :sunglasses: :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=30202
12 pages and nearly 115,000 views for nothing!!

p.s ignore this, thanks

I couldn’t ignore it, sorry :blush: