emmerdale

Have you got a garden?

Well go out and watch the grass growing - it’s better than Bummerdale.

I was sat eating my tea when they did that bit. After I stopped rabbiting on, my wife rewound it and watched it again :cry:

Stresshead:
this is a classic white van man ■■■■■■,

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ken.

BIG AW:
How the hell is Emmerdale Haulage going to get that plt of sweets to the customer that Jimmy was taken the consequences could mean they lose the contract.

Narrated in true Stobart Trucks and Trailers style.

Quick, get Mark Dixon in to rescue the job.

Ken.

Quinny:

BIG AW:
How the hell is Emmerdale Haulage going to get that plt of sweets to the customer that Jimmy was taken the consequences could mean they lose the contract.

Narrated in true Stobart Trucks and Trailers style.

Quick, get Mark Dixon in to rescue the job.

Ken.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Soap operas? Christ almighty. I thought lots of drivers dodged soap all week.

truckman20:

OllieNotts:
This is a wind up?

i know i am a sad git LOL but it is true if they put something like that in a programme they should get their facts right

I totally agree. Too many of these programme makers take us for fools with their factually inaccurate offerings. I personally am grateful that some film makers take their craft seriously eg the man who actually did send Bruce Willis into space armed only with 3 thermonuclear devices to save mankind. You Sir have my undying gratitude.

I bet they don’t get these Taco Checks on ‘Bob the Cowboy Builder’
Probably hav’nt even got Tachographs in the vehicles ! (Bloody Cowboys)

Talking to a driver from stobarts, reckons emmerdale haulage is being taken over by stobarts.

steviebyday:
Talking to a driver from stobarts, reckons emmerdale haulage is being taken over by stobarts.

No chance there not big enough :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

truckman20:
then you get programme researchers not doing their job properly

Or perhaps writers using ‘artistic licence’…

I never watch it (anymore) but I was always been annoyed with anything to do with the ‘massive’ trucks they talked about i.e. the biggest being Transit pick-ups that they all had a go at driving Bob, Lisa?, Rodney■■?

AND ANOTHER THING…How did Caine, Debbie, Robert, Lisa (again) amongst others turn into super-duper mechanics over night■■? What a training ground that little garage must be!!!

What a load of crap!!!

Legend_Scania:
I watched emmerdale farm the other day :unamused: life must been bad for me :slight_smile:

same here,i only watch it because it passes the time while i am relaxing at home in the evenings

thehairyarsedtrucker:
I cant believe you lot are owning up to watching emmerbloodydale !!Dont you have any wet paint that needs watching til dry.

actually i watch it cos i fancy berniece,cracking looking lady

ROG:
Are they 3.5s or perhaps 5 tonners ?

Local training company to me has a van over 3.5 LGV C1 training but it looks like a 3.5

could be but it is a volkswagon transporter with a luton body but the weight could have been plated up

Daz1970:
I never watch it (anymore) but I was always been annoyed with anything to do with the ‘massive’ trucks they talked about i.e. the biggest being Transit pick-ups that they all had a go at driving Bob, Lisa?, Rodney■■?

AND ANOTHER THING…How did Caine, Debbie, Robert, Lisa (again) amongst others turn into super-duper mechanics over night■■? What a training ground that little garage must be!!!

What a load of crap!!!

agreed but in one of my other replies on here i watch it cos of berniece,what a cracker

bertiebus:

Stresshead:
Not even a 3.5(which can be fitted with em) this is a classic white van man ■■■■■■, no need for tacho.

so is this the next story line!?
jimmy king is a ■■■■■■ :laughing:

maybe we should run a pole to see whose dress he should wear

cant be realistic cos they dont have any polish driving the vehicles LOL

albion1971:
Dear oh Dear…who cares…it is a soap opera…it is fictional…it is for brainless muppets…Do not think they need to keep records for a TV program.
A van…a truck…get a life eh!

i suppose you are the type to watch football then,now that is when you should get a life,quotes like the beautiful game,the crucial match, its only a game

the maoster:

truckman20:

OllieNotts:
This is a wind up?

i know i am a sad git LOL but it is true if they put something like that in a programme they should get their facts right

I totally agree. Too many of these programme makers take us for fools with their factually inaccurate offerings. I personally am grateful that some film makers take their craft seriously eg the man who actually did send Bruce Willis into space armed only with 3 thermonuclear devices to save mankind. You Sir have my undying gratitude.

LOL

the maoster:

truckman20:

OllieNotts:
This is a wind up?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fpmsl awesome post!!