Emirates Stadium directions

Got a delivery to the Emirates tomorrow morning at 6am, need directions in please from the Holloway Road with possibly an artic, but won’t know until I get in tonight.

Ken.

Down the A1 (Holloway Rd) under the railway bridge, left at lights just after bridge into Hornsey Rd (you may need to take wide if in artic), Emirates stadium straight ahead.

Sweet. :smiley:

Thanks for the quick response.

Just out of curiosity, how high is the bridge?

Ken.

I bet you ain’t delivering Mr Sheen, they ain’t had a lot to polish for a few years now :laughing:

newmercman:
I bet you ain’t delivering Mr Sheen, they ain’t had a lot to polish for a few years now :laughing:

Ouch. :smiley:

Ken.

Quinny:
Sweet. :smiley:

Thanks for the quick response.

Just out of curiosity, how high is the bridge?

Ken.

16’ matey! :wink:

Luvverly.

If it’s a trailer I’m taking, think it will be no more than14’6" anyhow.

Ken.

Glad to be useful once! I’ll tell my other half! :slight_smile:

GORDON 50:
Down the A1 (Holloway Rd) under the railway bridge, left at lights just after bridge into Hornsey Rd (you may need to take wide if in artic), Emirates stadium straight ahead.

Just as gordon says, after the big main traffic lights with the severn sisters/caledonian rd junction you can see the railway bridge in front turn left there, about 200yds on right… Up the Gooners !

GORDON 50:

Don`t turn off the A1 holloway Rd before 7am if over 18T. London lorry control.

Good luck

head down the A1 and follow the smell from the ■■■■ in the dressing room :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and if you can’t smell it due to hayfever, just follow the dust cloud from the empty trophy cabinet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:

someone robbed the arsenal trophy room last week,police are appealing for any witnesses who saw a bloke running away from the area with a red and white carpet!! :sunglasses:

GORDON 50:

Just as Gordon 50 says there’s plenty of room in the access tunnel as I worked there when they built it and had no bother manoeuvring artics.

Don’t know where your coming from but there’s lots of road closures in London tomorrow from very early due to a big cycling event have a look on tfl website just incase.

truckerjimbo:

GORDON 50:

Don`t turn off the A1 holloway Rd before 7am if over 18T. London lorry control.

Good luck

It’s all day on Sunday :unamused: