ECT Convoy

A massive well done to all involved today! :smiley: Organisers, Drivers and Stewards!!

I have quite a few pictures from the parade through Yarmouth if any one is interested, I will post them up when I get back off holiday next weekend.

Steve

Well done all involved, Mrs, kids and myself watched you leaving Pleasurewood hills then we popped up to the end of Yarmouth beach to see the convoy again. Nice to see some of the trucks had come a long way to take part. Days like this certainly help with the publics image of the industry.

Regards
Daz

Still trying to dry off from watching them on the outbound leg!!! Even though the weather as they passed was atrocious the atmosphere wasn’t dampened.

Got pics and a video to upload when I get the chance

amazing and emotional sight as usual!!

We didn’t turn out on purpose to see them, me and Mrs got caught up by Tescos in Yarmouth on the way back in the car… Was great to see, well done to all

fuzzyduck:
amazing and emotional sight as usual!!

I agree, I was heading for our Yarmouth store and came across them on the Acle straight. Gave Mr. Vain a flash. smart set of tractor units and loads of smiling kids. a wonderful sight.

another amazing day, despite the weather! would love to see some pics as i couldnt take many

I thought the convoys were stopping. So glad to see that this year’s convoy went ahead. :smiley:

euromat:
another amazing day, despite the weather! would love to see some pics as i couldnt take many

Will sort them out when I get back as I am on mobile interweb at tne moment, I didn’t take them my daughter did as I was marshalling at the time so will have to see what comes out, she reckons she got one of everyone that came past

Steve

Why don’t you guys sign up and become members and join ECTC, just go to Eastcoast Truckers web page www.eastcoasttruckers.org

anyone know if Andy Freeze is still on the road ? as i havent seen his truck and his ect fridge trailer about for a year or 2

^^^ Andy Freeze, real name Andy Tait was the president of ECTC, but died of cancer 2/3 yrs ago (6weeks after that years convoy), there is a table and chairs in Pleasurewood Hills theme park in his memory, as it is where the kids go on the convoy.

Nice.