Drivers wanted temp

Drivers wanted to deliver trucks to Bulgaria needed now so send me your quotes to do this job

Eurolink:
Drivers wanted to deliver trucks to Bulgaria needed now so send me your quotes to do this job

I’m currently charging £1200. You pay all expences.
247sewer@gmail.com

Why are they going there, everyone is leaving. I saw it in the papers & on the news so it must be true, and a politician said so. :open_mouth:

Try bulgaria

kr79:
Try bulgaria

What for?

If insurance is in order and everything above board I can go. Providing the money is right.

I’d take that email address down if I were you Phil. Check your pms.

a

OllieNotts:
I’d take that email address down if I were you Phil. Check your pms.

Got it, Cheers pal.

If its quotes you are after we need more information. Where and who for. What company is invoiced (credit search) and transport arrangements if any.

tempting- but I like to ensure I am working for a pukka bloke- the very first port of call is to see if they can afford to own their own domain name- it may just be be me, but if they use a free e-mail address Like Gmail- Hotmail mail.com etc little alarm bells start ringing in my very small brain then of course you could go onto doing a company check- the problem is there are quite a few companies using that name… none of which for some reason have an office or yard anywhere near where the original posters IP address resolves too- I wonder if the op cares to clarify this :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

But carry on posting you are providing some amusement :grimacing:

I’ll take one as long as you pay me upfront, I don’t give credit to new companies/individuals.

I fancy a trip cross the pond.

I’ll do it. 50% up front. The rest on delivery.
Don’t want to undercut Phil so it’s 1200 quid and you pay all exes

Muckspreader:
I’ll take one as long as you pay me upfront, I don’t give credit to new companies/individuals.

I fancy a trip cross the pond.

Make sure its cash not a cheque :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink:

yeah same but i will undercut these decent blokes so will do for 1,199 sorry guys times r rard

I used to do ship deliveries and the full job price had to be deposited in a UK bank and have a bank guarantee in my hand before we even let go of one rope and that also included agreed return fares and expenses.

Ill do it for 100 a day and a pair of flip flops

iceman1:
yeah same but i will undercut these decent blokes so will do for 1,199 sorry guys times r rard

In true haulage industry spirit.

I’ll give you a quid if you’ll do it for me.

I’ll do it for £1201 - I’ve got more kids than Phil and Tom. Please think of the children.

I will do it for £300 cash , 1 Peruvian chipmunk, 1 lesser spotted skink, 4 bottles of Vorsteiner(large), 1 family sized bag of peanuts , 1 pot of honey and a fish slice. Plus expenses

I want the chipmunk , honey and fish slice up front as down payment and I work alone.

Sorry fellas if this undercuts you by a large margin but am desperate for the work…

What ? why you all laughing :laughing: