Drivers medicals.com

hi all
has anybody used these for their 45th birthday medical or can suggest any other place i,m in tamworth staffs
tony

dogface:
hi all
has anybody used these for their 45th birthday medical or can suggest any other place i,m in tamworth staffs
tony

I used them for my last medical, great service and I will use them again.

thanks coffee

Coffeeholic:

dogface:
hi all
tony

Providing you live that long of course :laughing:

Used them this Feb, the place was at the back of Birmingham city centre/Highgate area in & out within half an hour, job done, will use again if I’m still alive :laughing:

DieselDemon:

Coffeeholic:

dogface:
hi all
tony

Providing you live that long of course :laughing:

Of course, I thought that went without saying.

i’d like to think i have more than six weeks left to live i’m going on holiday end of oct

Yes I have used them. Turned out the doctor I saw was my old family doctor from when I was a kid.
Would certainly use them again. It is mainly retired doctors just earning a bit of extra money.

Coffeeholic:

dogface:
hi all
tony

Hi Folks,
Just used them at Blackburn on Wed 14th september prompt service
form filled out correctly and posted to DVLA midday. Licence received
in post this morning 19 th september all correct.

Cheers Malc.

I used them, office opposite new tesco store on the Wolverhampton road Dudley. No complaints from me.