Driver vacancies v work wanted

Could they be split?

carefull, Jessicas dad will delete this for offending work wanted and situations vacant.
You might offend them and don’t forget to watch for spelling mistakes. :sunglasses:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
carefull, Jessicas dad will delete this for offending work wanted and situations vacant.
You might offend them and don’t forget to watch for spelling mistakes. :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Driveroneuk:
Could they be split?

where are they.

jessicas dad:

Driveroneuk:
Could they be split?

where are they.

DRIVER VACANCIES (Members Only)

A Post and Read only forum listing current job opportunities notified to TruckNet UK

Also for drivers to advertise themselves as available for work

They started life as two seperate forums, but simply weren’t getting the use, so we merged them. It also makes sense from the point of view that anyone posting a job will be able to see work wanted ads in there when the click on it and vice-versa, hence maybe saving someone the hassle of advertising. Therefore experience dictates that the current version is the better one. :wink:

Perhaps encouraging posters to put VACANCY or JOB WANTED as the first word(s) might help :bulb:

They have brains in their heads (allegedly). They can work that out for themselves, surely? :unamused:

Lucy:
They have brains in their heads (allegedly). They can work that out for themselves, surely? :unamused:

It’s taken me well over 6 months to work it out…

Awaits incoming… :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

That’ll be why you’re an instructor, rather than a driver.
Those that can do it do it.
Those that can’t do it teach it.

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Simon:

ROG:

that’s now gonna take another 6 months to decipher… :laughing:

Simon:

What about those of us that do both?

Pain in the aris having to wade through all the “work wanted” ads to check the relatively few job offers.

The single subforum & title is fine as it is, but personally i think better with 2 sub titles, one for offered & one for wanted.

As said above, that’s what we thought too…Until it didn’t actually work. :unamused: