Driver hire Stockport branch

Anyone worked for this agency. Good or bad reviews welcome. Many thanks in advance.

Good.
Don’t know how the money is these days - it’s been a couple of years - but the guys there are really decent.
Highly unusual for an agency.

Worked for driver hire oldham and got loaned to stockport when they were short of drivers descent team always pleasent and helpfull kept you informed and uptodate descent company as agencys go

Thanks for the replies. In full time employment at the minute but not really enjoying the job so thinking of taking a jump into agency world but I’m happy to drive anything including van and 7.5tonne as long as the works ok.

Baldy91:
Thanks for the replies. In full time employment at the minute but not really enjoying the job so thinking of taking a jump into agency world but I’m happy to drive anything including van and 7.5tonne as long as the works ok.

all i did was 7.5 t and smaller got lent out as had adr always found them fair helpfull

Is it mostly multidrop work on the 7.5 and vans?

varies depenmds on where you are sent you get lots of currior work around crimbo but can be anything from crispeycreme to your local builders merchant found most of it enjoyable and learned alot very quickly can also end up double manning on white goods for the likes of hotpoint etc

I did a bit for these a couple of years ago , nice people and wages always bang on , downside was not a lot of Class 1 work and when I did Class 2 work for them it was usually multi drop and some if not most of their clients wagons were shedmobiles.

Thanks for the replies much appreciated.

make sure that you sign up with the right branch. I think that they are franchises and obey an agreement for not poaching another branches drivers. DH Shrewsbury were very decent and efficient when I worked for them.