drink driving

just thought that I would share this with you.(lifted from another forum)

I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving, and you should all take heed.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends at a downtown watering hole and had a few too many beers and some rather nice red wine.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I’ve never done before: I took a bus home.

Sure enough we passed a police road block, but, since it was a bus, they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise because I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.

del949:

I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving, and you should all take heed.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends at a downtown watering hole and had a few too many beers and some rather nice red wine.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I’ve never done before: I took a bus home.

Sure enough we passed a police road block, but, since it was a bus, they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise because I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.

You can`t have drunk an excessive amount when you knew which bus number stopped outside
your home. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers, cattle wagon man.

Very good :smiley:

I’ll give that a try next time I drive home bladderd :wink:

del949:

Made me laugh! Thanks.

I would’ve took a cab home, they’re easier to drive :smiley:

bald bloke:

…but the fare is probably dearer . :smiley: :smiley:

The old ones are always the best.

weeto:

del949:

Made me laugh! Thanks.

+1

del949:
just thought that I would share this with you.(lifted from another forum)I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving, and you should all take heed. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends at a downtown watering hole and had a few too many beers and some rather nice red wine.
Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I’ve never done before: I took a bus home. Sure enough we passed a police road block, but, since it was a bus, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise because I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.

Some people won’t get it, :bulb: :unamused: :open_mouth: but it made me laugh! :grimacing:

Problem is with drink driving, is it’s easy to spill your coffee when on the move.

Ken.

cattle wagon man:

bald bloke:

Not if you nick the cab…when you get home you just do a runner. :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

cattle wagon man:

bald bloke:

Not if you nick the cab…when you get home you just do a runner. :laughing: :laughing:

Then you can chase your self round the estate for the fare :smiley:

altitude:

cattle wagon man:

bald bloke:

I wrote that on purpose, to see if anyone spotted the get out clause. :smiley: :smiley: