Double posts. [Merged]

bonnie lass:
No email updates here either.

Same here.

Replied to a post and got white screen just now.
If you press back, although your typed post is still in the reply box, scroll down and you’ll see your reply already added to the thread.

Dav1d:
If you press back, although your typed post is still in the reply box, scroll down and you’ll see your reply already added to the thread.

Same here mate, but it is being worked on by the Tech Team. :smiley:

dieseldave:

Dav1d:

Dave can you delete 12 of the 13 threads you’ve started titled "Info about double (and treble) posts " :laughing:

dieseldave:

Dav1d:

^^It was just a heads up for people seeing the blank screen not to go back and submit the post again. And again.

tachograph:

dieseldave:

Dav1d:

Dave can you delete 12 of the 13 threads you’ve started titled "Info about double (and treble) posts " :laughing:

I thought that when I first saw them. Then realised they were all in different forums :smiley:

dar1976:

tachograph:

dieseldave:

Dav1d:

I thought that when I first saw them. Then realised they were all in different forums :smiley:

Oops, I never noticed that :blush: :smiley:

If I press to go on one thread, I quite often ending up with a different thread :confused:

I’m fnding that pages are taking a long time to load today. Don’t know if it’s related to the other problems or if it’s my phone/Tapatalk.

damoq:
I’m fnding that pages are taking a long time to load today. Don’t know if it’s related to the other problems or if it’s my phone/Tapatalk.

I have a feeling that the new host for the forum pages has a slower bandwidth than the old host.

I also use Tapatalk and have noticed slower response times.

For those posters who don’t think they’re receiving notifications to subscribed topics, please check your junk mail.

It worked for me. :smiley:

Yes that is worth a try, I haven’t received any notifications from the forum in my junk, but oddly for thea while now I have found other mail in there ! So well worth a look

I have no TNUK mail in my Junk Folder.

Plenty of ■■■■■■ offers :slight_smile:

Please check to see if the notifications are coming through from UkAdmin@Truck.Net.
This is only a temporary e-mail address until we set up an new admin account for the forums

The last email notification I had was on the 16th, I’ve checked the junk mail and there’s nothing in there.

There have definitely been plenty of replies to threads I’m subscribed to since the 16th.

tachograph:
The last email notification I had was on the 16th, I’ve checked the junk mail and there’s nothing in there.

There have definitely been plenty of replies to threads I’m subscribed to since the 16th.

+1