Double identities?

I wondered how many people on here have double identities?, like many other boards i bet there are quite a few so i thought i would get another one myself noone will ever guess who i am with a name like this :wink:;);).

very few boards allow double identities usually

Is curtains a friend of yours?

jonboy here jonboy there jonboy every [zb] where :smiley: :smiley:

jon

I gave up after I lost an argument with myself :open_mouth:

We don’t have a problem with it at the moment, although if it gets out of hand we’ll follow in the footsteps of the US boards and have a “clear out”.

What I will say is this: 95% of the time we know exactly which usernames match up with which members…and so long as all those usernames post within the rules then we couldn’t care less. If, however, one of those usernames gets warned, yellow-carded, or banned, any action would apply to all the other usernames that person has as well. :wink:

Enjoy… :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin:
I gave up after I lost an argument with myself :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have at least two indentities on every forum I am a member off, and that is a lot of forums. Never found a forum yet where I haven’t been able to have more than one identity, by fair means or foul. :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: On forums where I have been banned I still have at least one active username.

On here I have four identities, I think it’s four but there may be one or two I have forgotten about. :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Why would anyone want more then one??

Coffeeholic:
On here I have four identities, I think it’s four but there may be one or two I have forgotten about. :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley:

I’ve spotted two :wink:

TC:

To be themselves, as opposed to someone doing a job and serving as general purpose whipping-boy if they dare have an opinion. :wink:

TC:

When you have a fall out with the voices in your head, and they stop talking to you, at least you can go onto a forum and argue with yourself. :wink: :smiley: