do you wish

do you wish european trucks could be spec’d like this
youtube.com/watch?v=_e6mCb7gk0I

u going home friday morning
:smiley: newton stewart at 6 am

jesus christ…thats better than my house :open_mouth: It’s a shame that nothing like that will EVER be allowed on UK roads pulling a trailer.

Awesome :open_mouth:

Thats a good idea about the battery wonder how easy that would be to rig up :question:

Adam_Mc:
jesus christ…thats better than my house :open_mouth: It’s a shame that nothing like that will EVER be allowed on UK roads pulling a trailer.

Feel sorry you, I have a caravan with better spec than that truck… :unamused:

You only need a 1 metre square to fit a shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Shame drivers ain’t worth 1 metre…

What a machine, my old Big J4T (when I was much younger) had a heater - sometimes.

Just wondered how much of that truck would be left after a night out in scouseland :wink: :wink:

brados:
What a machine, my old Big J4T (when I was much younger) had a heater - sometimes.

Just wondered how much of that truck would be left after a night out in scouseland :wink: :wink:

Don’t think there would be much left after a drive near Scouseland, let alone a night actually there.

Coddy:

Adam_Mc:

Feel sorry you, I have a caravan with better spec than that truck… :unamused:

Yeah but thats a caravan bloody things should never be on the road

scotstrucker:
do you wish european trucks could be spec’d like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e6mCb7gk0I

Is that a truck or a house on wheels !!