Do You Feel This site allows you to express yourself

DIP YOUR TOE IN AND SAY IT HOW IT IS …

DO YOU FEEL THIS IS A TRUE TRUCKERS SITE WHERE YOU CAN EXPRESS YOURSELF WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING BANNED OR CENSORED?

Depends if you follow the rules, laid down by the owners of the site and every member agrees to when they join. If so then there is no worry about being banned or censored. There are other sites that have a more liberal attitude to certain things so there are options out there. I post elsewhere if I know the content of the post would be edited or removed on here, choice is a good thing. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited for personal attack.

thecoder0:

DO YOU FEEL THIS IS A TRUE TRUCKERS SITE WHERE YOU CAN EXPRESS YOURSELF WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING BANNED OR CENSORED?

I do, there’s a swear word censor, fair enough, and also no personal attack rule. I never had a warning for anything and i am quite tounge in cheek? But then you already will know how i feel about the guy you’re on about!

Mike-C:
and i am quite tounge in cheek?

and it appears, the master of the understatement.
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

this site is one that allows the members to put
there view over and i have had no reasons to
think otherwise Mr,

Don’t care .It’s not real life , the day i beleive that will be a worrying day indeed .

thecoder0:

Yes.

thecoder0:
Do You Feel This site allows you to express yourself

I believe the answer is yes, you are allowed to express yourself.

But, to this slightly different question.

thecoder0:
DO YOU FEEL THIS IS A SITE WHERE YOU CAN EXPRESS YOURSELF WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING BANNED OR CENSORED?

No. You cannot express yourself totally freely, without fear of being censored or banned

As you will know, from reading the rules which you signed when you joined, this site does have rules and we enforce them.
Why the fact that it’s a truckers site should have any bearing on this, I fail to understand.

You are free to express yourself WITHIN the boundaries which are laid out in the rules. If you step outside the boundaries, your post will be censored. If you persistently and deliberately carry on making posts which flout our rules, you will receive a warning, possibly more than one, asking you to modify your behaviour. If you don’t, you’ll be banned.

I hope this simplifies our position enough for you to understand it now.

I suppose it is how you word what your saying we dont really need to use bad language do we? leave it blank we can make up our words and dont mention any names Im sure the person/s will guess its about them. I use a lot of other forums and the hardest thing is to keep everyone happy thats why the mods/admins hvae a hard time trying to keep everyone happy.

But thats just my opinion but really Im not bothered Im too laid back to worry about it :smiley:

Merry christmas and happy new year to you all

Ive edited it now I was fully concentraiting :blush:

Lovemachine86:
m too laid to worry about it :smiley:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lucky you. I’m guessing there is a word missing there. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

thecoder0:

yep its fine by me , i dont think ive ever had a warning or anything and always said what i think .