Do As U Likey's

Just came on to Cannock Lakeside to find that the didies have decended :open_mouth: I know this is a popular haunt with the overnighters waiting for a load into or out of Unilever but if u have a load going in beware…the ■■■■■`s might get to it before the forkies. :laughing:

cheers for that, was going to park there last week (empty trailer) but decided to try my luck at my collection address, ended up parking there ok.

They are gone from there tonight but have moved to the lane at the end of the road so still nearby

So why park any where near them ?

no diseal in the morning,

an load gone

the well boss phone call.

i take it i still cant call them thieving [zb]

Sorry mate, it’s a banned word and it won’t get past the auto censor. dd. :wink:

Caravan Utilising Nomadic TravellerS

scania245:

an load gone

i don’t park there,our depot is next door,they wouldn’t get far on our diesel as we run on chip fat and by the time i come back past there, the forkies have trumped the ■■■■■■ :laughing: Was just a heads up for the trampers that normally fill the road from top to bottom…must admit, they did do the flow of night traffic a favour!!

scania245:

an load gone

I had to park in a coach park yesterday filled with them, I was dreading leaving the coach in case there was no diesel left in it but I felt sorry for the German lot who were parked virtually in the middle of them :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: