Dixons RDC Newark

Anyone know the average tip time there please? The one off the A1. Only got 4 pallets tomorrow but need to be out reasonably quickly.

Thanks

degsy4wheels:
Anyone know the average tip time there please? The one off the A1. Only got 4 pallets tomorrow but need to be out reasonably quickly.

Thanks

If you tip on the bays on the left as you go in, you’ll be in and out, if you go right round the back so your facing the A1 you’ll be awhile & that’s just waiting for a bloody bay!

We take containers in there and usually between 1hr and 5hrs

depends how quickly they need it

have you got the RDC or the NDC?

as you go through the gate, RDC is the left building, NDC is the right building

the NDC have been known to ‘forget’ you whilst you are on the bay :unamused:

sorry to rain on your parade but time before last I was 7.5 hours for 6 pallets apparently they lost my paperwork at shift change :blush:

I have known it to he really bad! Queued for an hour just to hand in my paperwork once! All I would suggest is go expecting to be there all day and any quicker is a bonus!

All i’ve got is Dixons…doesn’t say whether it’s RDC or NDC. Got Hull afterwards and dentist at 1815. Latest i could get. Best i take a book.

The shortest time was 20 minutes.
The longest was 4 hours.
If you at the portacabin at the back near the A1,the coffee machine was faulty.
Switch the green switch off by the plugs on the wall by the loo.
The machine works again when turn the switch on again.
The goods in are friendly.Young Eastern European ladies.
There can be a queue to get in at security.
Make sure you have the booking reference.
If you have stock on after tipping they give you seals to go on the trailer corners and back doors.
You can sit in the cab while tipping but hand keys in.Side tip under the canopy or on a bay.
If on the bunk adjust the cab mirror so you can see the green light.