Digifob

Are these any good or just a waste of money,or a cheaper version… pen and paper any better,they look handy for your record of activity.
Has anyone got one…thumbs up…or thumbs down… :question: :question: :question: :question:

digifob.com/index.php?option=com … &Itemid=40

A waste of money I got the more expensive computer type and I never use it. All the info you need can be got though the tacho menu. For my time time sheets I have a diary where I record start, end time work, poa and drive times and night out location. I also staple any infringements to the relevant page.
Good old pen n paper works for me.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Nice one,

I represent the company that make digifob so I will just give you the facts and you can decide from there.

The digifob provides summarised data which is quite different to the Tachograph. Data available is as follows;

Last Activity
Next Daily Rest Due By
Latest Shift: Total Drive, Total Work and Total POA
Latest Daily Rest Durations
Weekly Rest Duration
Weekly Summary: Drive, Rest, Work and POA.
Infringements

You can step back through the full history on the card.

The difficulty using a pen and paper is that the rules are so ■■■■ complicated knowing the data to work with is just the beginning and if you have ever tried adding chunks of time together.

All CV trained Police officers have a digifob or a digifobpro for initial checks on Drivers Hours before doing a more detailed analysis if they find problems thrown up.

I hope this helps.

Yes any info welcome,will be looking at it again…think I will order one off the mrs for my birthday :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:
they do look a nice piece of kit and handy to have on you.

well I went out and got one…your right digifob,I think they are a handy piece of kit,I’m :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: happy with it…

i wasnt impressed with my digifob
gave up the ghost after 6 months and wasnt used that much

The digifob has a 12 month warranty so if there is a terminal fault it will be replaced. Please note that the batteries (SR44 X2) can be replaced and this is the most likely cause of your problem.

we have to put our drive,poa,rest and work on our timesheet,so rather than scroll through the tacho menu or do a printout,this digifob has come in very handy as it gives the info straight away… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: