Digi paper rolls Pt 2

If your digi card carries 28 days of info, and you have to have 28 days of records on you by law, do you have to do a daily print out if your in a different truck each day?

Ken.

Quinny:
If your digi card carries 28 days of info, and you have to have 28 days of records on you by law, do you have to do a daily print out if your in a different truck each day?

Ken.

No its all on your card. You only need print outs that you have made in case you need to highlight an unforseen problem or print outs for the start and finish of shifts if your card is lost stolen or damaged.

Nah, all your info is on the card. Keep your analogue charts though obviously.

They hold more than 28 days of info, and no you do not have to take a printout unless gone over driving times etc and need to write explanation on the rear, as the data is saved on the card

Quinny:

You’ve answered your own question. As you correctly state, your digi card carries (at least) 28 days of info, so as long as you have your digi card you have 28 days of records on you. Job done. No printouts needed (unless you needed to make a manual entry of course).

Paul

garnerlives:
They hold more than 28 days of info, and no you do not have to take a printout unless gone over driving times etc and need to write explanation on the rear, as the data is saved on the card

last time i checked my card it would print off details from 10 months ago!!

I’ll see your 10 and raise you to 11 months. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: Mine floats around the 11 month mark depending on how many mode changes I’ve had on my recent days.