Diesel thiefs Nearly,

Hello fellow Trucknet members,be aware i parked in lay by near Mccain chips at Whittlesey last night and i was woken by two scruffy mungrals putting a pipe in my tank :imp: i told them to [zb] off or i would place pipe where the sun dont shine,2 other trucks also done so just be aware friends…apart from that a good day done 4 Sgt Bilton loaded P,boro tipped Notts,loaded Barrow on soar and tipped Cricklewood Nth London…got fuel at Sth mimms and on to collect Brentwood and Cliffe in Kent,now sat with fellow Trucknet member Bricktrotter xl both loaded for tommorows onward deliveries,me 2 Huntingdon,and Bricktrotter to Crawley. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Have a great weekend people enjoy the break if your not working…

MagnumForce1:
…apart from that a good day done 4 Sgt Bilton loaded P,boro tipped Notts,loaded Barrow on soar and tipped Cricklewood Nth London…got fuel at Sth mimms and on to collect Brentwood and Cliffe in Kent,

Hi MagnumForce1,

:open_mouth: That wasn’t a bad morning’s work… what did you do in the afternoon?? :laughing: :laughing:

MagnumForce1:
now sat with fellow Trucknet member Bricktrotter xl …

How’s he doing? Prolly got his head stuck in a book, cos I haven’t seen him post for a while?.. :wink:

:shock: That wasn’t a bad morning’s work… what did you do in the afternoon?? :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah - pull yer finger out or your up the road :wink: :wink: :wink:

Good job you woke up then or you wouldn’t of got far on empty lol :laughing: :laughing:

Your username suggests to me that you are a power ranger type character, which in my eyes makes you well cool. Just thought I’d share that nugget of information with you… :unamused:

was that not the name of a clint eastwood movie garner? one of the dirty harry series

Had to laugh the other day.

My mate had parked up near Northwich ready for a tip into Morrisons the following morning and had the hydraulic fluid nicked from the tank. Stupid zb’s though it was a diesel tank!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Magnum force , welcome to the forum,
I hope you got around barrow ok , My sister has a pub there called “The Boat House” right on the water,
good grub if you ever there again, Her BF the chef/manager.
cheers for now.