Diary for this week

had a strange week this week no pics im afraid will do one next week

sunday

run down to swindon to tip sundays load and try to get mondays off, but they woont take the extra 18 trollies in so park up drop trailer and go to sainburys in swindon for food for the week. as there are no washing facities there put a pair of shorts on and got my porta shower out then had a wash on the back ot the unit has to be experienced to be understood beleive me. whatch a few films on the dvd then bed.

monday
up early to tip out then run to welling bourgh tip and run to corley to have my break as im not in a rush. on the way back get a call from the boss run to the yard, drop and swap to a skelley then down to trafford park to get a box for the next morning. collect box then park up and go to the pub for food.

tuesday
run to harlepool tip and then stop on the way back for my break at xlb services onthe a19 for an hour or so. back to trafford lift box off then drop the trailer in for service and back to the yard solo.

wednesday
collect trailer for wellingbourgh from yard and run and tip, back to the yard and collect skelly as wellingbourgh for thursday has been cancelled. so collect skelly and run to trafford and collect box

thursday
run to lutterworth and tip box then run back to trafford and get empty lifted off and park up as train is later coming in go for a shower and then tot the pub with some of the guys from TDG for some food

friday
got up and went for a wash to be told there had been a bomb scare at manchester picadilly ( which turned out to be a box of chocolates :imp: :imp: ) so the train wouldnt be in untill atleast dinnertime. so have a few hours to kill :laughing: thoughs of us there take turns to brew as required. the train finally came in around 1130 and we got the curtainside boxes on for 1230 :unamused: then up to carlise tip and return taking my break at the golden fleece on the way back to trafford park. got back and box lifted off as train isnt in untill monday morning run back empty skelly to yard and park up.

and they say the railways are gettin bettter

Good read :smiley: