Diaries in one section

Would be great to see the diaries in one section

yes me too.

like on barries site i go straight to the diary section and skip the rest.

jessicas dad:
yes me too.

I think you may have just shot the idea down in flames with that comment. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: The powers that be would surely not be up for an idea which makes you skip the rest of the forums. :wink: At least if they are mixed in with the other stuff a browser may spot something else that interests them and feel like commenting on it.

Coffeeholic:

jessicas dad:
yes me too.

I think you may have just shot the idea down in flames with that comment. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: The powers that be would surely not be up for an idea which makes you skip the rest of the forums. :wink: At least if they are mixed in with the other stuff a browser may spot something else that interests them and feel like commenting on it.

ooopppsss :blush: :blush: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

jessicas dad:
yes me too.

He was commenting on Barrie’s site though, so what he said was actually correct as it’s the only part of his site that’s actually worth reading, unlike here. :smiley:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

jessicas dad:
yes me too.

He was commenting on Barrie’s site though, so what he said was actually correct as it’s the only part of his site that’s actually worth reading, unlike here. :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: