DHL/Palletways

Helo 1st post here hope someone can help me.Been offered work up North Glasgow for DHL via agency.was told it would be various contracts leading from Homebase Sainsburys Boots.Question is do Palletways still do Dhl XMAS over spill in pallets.Or have they lost the contract

Thanks in advance

Anyone?Thought there might have been 1 or 2 DHL Excel drivers working out of Worcester who might know this

Not quite sure why you would want to know?

Welcome BTW

Thanks for the welcome mate.Sorry if i have not made myself clearer,Its a 3 xmas contract with DHL.Ive done a bit of Trunking work for Palletways and seem to remember they had a contract for boots .Simple question is Are DHL doing this themself now or have they another big haulage customer giving them a hand delivering there xmasgear.

thanks

oddsmaker:
Sorry if i have not made myself clearer,Its a 3 xmas contract with DHL.Ive done a bit of Trunking work for Palletways and seem to remember they had a contract for boots .Simple question is Are DHL doing this themself now or have they another big haulage customer giving them a hand delivering there xmasgear.

Its summer now. Quite how a driver is going to know what there xmas arrangements are i’ve no idea.Simple question maybe,but certainley a strange one.

Was told Aug Sep they start to kick off,Nothing strange about that,Its called being organised

a certain warhouse in wardle is taking delivery of christmas stock all next week as in cakes etc. :smiley: :smiley:

Ok guys am off to Sainsbury’s day shift start at 12.30.Maybe a Litchfield Palletways employee or a DHL worcester employee could answer this one.Have a nice day

There are othr posts here that correctly state that the Boots operation has oved from Worcester to Burton, with DHL still doing the transport.
I do not know what effect this will have on Palletways though.
Currently the operation is in start up.
Hope this (sort of) helps

Thanks m8 another driver has told me DHL run the boots over spill them selfs now for xmas stock.Palletway lost this 2009.Happy days more work for us up nORTH,We centainly need it