Dhamechia Foods Wembley

Off there in the morning, anything I should know about the place, heard it’s a bit of a nightmare getting into? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Good luck, it’s an absolute ball ache especially if there’s a queue. When you come around the one way system keep over in the left hand lane you’ll pass the first gate which is the way out 100 yards on is the entrance you have to screw right round through the gap avoiding the happy cant park for toffee shoppers. Like I said if there’s a queue stop outside as long as you can it’s double lines all around there and the parking plague will appear at some stage.

And iirc, make sure the swing is good, as you have to double back around a gate post as well.

Once they tip you though, they tend to be reasonably quick with the paperwork from my experience.

Ken.

where this lorry is is where you tip and exit, its on a 1 way st, so its a tight turn to get out onto the 1way,
maps.google.com/maps?q=First+Av … 23,0,5.11

and this is the entrance!!

maps.google.com/maps?q=First+Av … .4,0,5.41
as Quinny said, you turn very sharp right into the yard exactly where those cars are and park against the wall, just join the que, theres an old Indian fella kicking about near the shop entrance, hes good as gold, keeps the entrace clear, its just unfortunate the day google earth came he mut have been on holiday!
I went for the first time in December 4 motors in front and a 4hr wait. They let you walk round the shop if you can think of anything you may want.

Nice view of the Stadium while you wait!

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.