Derby v west brom play off final

jonboy wrote ;derby county play off finalists 2007,should that be losers and the baggies going up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3-1 to the albion

mark croft:
jonboy wrote ;derby county play off finalists 2007,should that be losers and the baggies going up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3-1 to the albion

the clowns are out tonight :laughing: :laughing: . get a grip man :stuck_out_tongue:

jon

come five pm monday we will see me doing cart wheels round the front room and no clowning about down this end,

may the best side win allbeit from the west.

mark croft:
come five pm monday we will see me doing cart wheels round the front room and no clowning about down this end,

may the best side win allbeit from the west.

im actually going to wembley so i hope to god its all over by 5 as im at work at 10 form burton to hull :open_mouth: . indeed may the best side win (this thread will be deleted and you will be banned if we dont :laughing: :laughing: :wink: )

jon

had the chance for tickets but wont pay the rip off prices that come with them,enjoy your day out,its a long drive to Burton, p.s it can take at least an hour to get away from there when it was the old statium,GODโ€™S knows how long now ,but he wont be on your side.

May the best team win, as long as it is the Rams. Canโ€™t have Monkey Head who manages West Brom winning anything, ex Hobo scum bag [zb] [zb] [zb]. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

lets see if heโ€™s got brains as well as balls to scratch,they should have not got rid of robbo,but he may well get sheffield up?.

oh โ– โ– โ– โ–  : :cry: theres always next season,

you were lucky,albion played the better football.

Well done Jonboy, very happy your lot spoiled the day for that monkey headed [zb]. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

at least the 2 of you will be happy tonight.

Iโ€™ll be happy about it for longer than just tonight. This should keep me going well into next season, especially every time I see Monkey Head on the TV. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

donโ€™t understand a word of this :wink: is it a football thing :question: :laughing:

a game played by two teams with a round ball ,and sometimes the best side dont win, but it has made coffeeโ€™s day,so some good as come from it, jon boy will be gloating all night when he gets to home/work.

Congratulations to the Rams.

With two ex-Hammers in the side you couldnโ€™t go wrong really could you? :sunglasses:

Well pleased for Stevie Bywater, as brave a goalkeeper as Iโ€™ve seen in a long time.

talk about ganging up,there must be some albion fans on here.

mark croft:
talk about ganging up,there must be some albion fans on here.

Why were Brighton playing today? :wink:

There must have been something on today. The pub was heaving and everyone was talking shlowlly :stuck_out_tongue:

I read something on teletext about the courage of the players.

Grow up, its a game :smiley:

we were played off the park ,but i dont give a โ– โ– โ– โ–  because the result is all that matters. well peeved off i had to goto work last night as i dropped all the lads off in the pub :unamused: :wink:

jon