Deleting PMs

I know discussing PMs on the open forum is against the rules, but I reckon I’m ok in this context. :smiley:
I’ve got my full allotted 500 in my page (99% of them very friendly believe it or not :open_mouth: :laughing: ) so I can not open any more. :neutral_face:

So… I was wanting reminded how to do a cull to open the page up again please.

I have actually done it before in the past, but I can’t suss out how I done it…Not too brilliant on this type of stuff btw :blush:,.so be gentle with me :smiley: ,

So if anybody can give me a step by step idiots guide (or in this case Rob’s guide :laughing: ) I’d appreciate it.
Thanks .

I’ve just tried deleting mine to see if I can offer some insight to help you. I can’t figure it either so I’ve lost interest and no longer care about your plight. HTH.

the maoster:
I’ve just tried deleting mine to see if I can offer some insight to help you. I can’t figure it either so I’ve lost interest and no longer care about your plight. HTH.

Thanks, but it’s the thought that counts…even if that thought was ‘■■■■ you, I can’t be arsed’ :laughing:
Fyi it was your pm.s I’m wanting to delete. :smiley:

Click on your inbox (or sent or outbox) then click MARK ALL then click the drop down box which has the GO box next to it and select DELETE MARKED then wait for the next page to appear which asks you YES or NO and click YES

robroy:
Fyi it was your pm.s I’m wanting to delete. :smiley:

Ouch! I’ll give you that :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Now, about them pics you sent yesterday……………… :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
Click on your inbox (or sent or outbox) then click MARK ALL then click the drop down box which has the GO box next to it and select DELETE MARKED then wait for the next page to appear which asks you YES or NO and click YES

You can select PMs so do not have to delete the lot

ROG:

ROG:

You can select PMs so do not have to delete the lot

Thanks for that Rog.