DCPC, anyone had dealings with these?

Anyone had any training with TTSL (The Training Service LTD) in Haslingden?
im looking at doing my DCPC with them in jan and just want to know if the facilities are decent, good tuition, etc.

wheelyb:
Anyone had any training with TTSL (The Training Service LTD) in Haslingden?
im looking at doing my DCPC with them in jan and just want to know if the facilities are decent, good tuition, etc.

I think they’re great :smiley: But there again it is my company :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Come and have a look, make your own mind up. Pop in (give me a call first - mobile number is on the website) and check it out. Come sit in on a course if you like. Nothing to hide. Usually I would say you get what you pay for - but like to think when it comes to the DCPC you get more than you pay for (certainly compared to others in the area).

No posh premises therefore no posh prices, warm and welcoming, decent chairs and as much tea & coffee as you like :wink:

:smiley:

Hi

I did my ADR Core + packs with them in March/April this year. It gave me 3 days CPC.

Its local to me (10 miles, 25 minute drive)

I can absolutely without any hesitation give it a first class recommendation.

No Bull, just good solid training.

Where do you live?

HAHA, fair one Shep u biased sod! im only being nosey because im a relativley newish driver even though i passed my C in 2008, been out the game for a while, n rather have quality usefull stuff than the bull n tinsel u get with some courses (u cant polish a turd but u can roll it in glitter!)
So its ok to pop along one day just to see mate? sat 22nd ok? i only live in Wigan, 40 mins ish.

wheelyb:
HAHA, fair one Shep u biased sod! im only being nosey because im a relativley newish driver even though i passed my C in 2008, been out the game for a while, n rather have quality usefull stuff than the bull n tinsel u get with some courses (u cant polish a turd but u can roll it in glitter!)
So its ok to pop along one day just to see mate? sat 22nd ok? i only live in Wigan, 40 mins ish.

Sorry - Saturday 22nd I’m training elsewhere - somewhere in Bolton if I remember rightly so my place will be all shut up.

Next course running at a weekend in my place will be Satuday 19th Jan.

I’m finding Saturdays and Sundays are getting booked up at company premises rather than my own place.

You are more than welcome to call in during the week and have a look.