date

how do i change the date every time i log on or send or receive a pm shows the date i became a member cant see how to change it

If you mean where it says “Joined: 13 Oct 2008” then I don’t think you can change it.

thanks for reply harry
it say s on top left date now and date joined both give the same date wich is the date i joined and on pm,s it gives the date sent and the date received as the date i joined just noted it also gives the wrong date on the posting date cheers

truckspark:
thanks for reply harry
it say s on top left date now and date joined both give the same date wich is the date i joined and on pm,s it gives the date sent and the date received as the date i joined just noted it also gives the wrong date on the posting date cheers

Top left of what ■■

When I look at a post by you, on the left of your posts, just below your name, it says Senior Member.
Below that it has the date you joined (13th Oct 2008)
Then the number of posts you’ve made.
Then the location you’ve put in your profile (North Wales).

In the first line of your posts is the date it was posted, with the time and Post Subject.
In this thread the subject is date, your first post was on Fri Jan 02, 2009 @ 9:36pm
Harry answered almost an hour later.
You replied @ 10:41pm.

What date, at the top left of where, are you saying should be different ■■?
Cos these are the only dates I can see anywhere.
The date you joined and the date you posted, and they seem to be doing what they’re supposed to do.

hi simon : were it says post subject :: on a post or reply it says 13/10/08 & over on the right , on on any forum in last post it says 13/10/08

you lost me

PMs don’t show the received date they only show the posted date :confused:

Here’s a wild and unlikely guess, have you changed the date format in your profile ?

It should read “D M d, Y g:i a”, or at least that’s how mine reads :wink:

edit: Are you referring to the time and date on the forum index page,

You last visited on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:53 pm
The time now is Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:21 pm
The TruckNet® UK Drivers RoundTable Forum Index

You can change the times on the forum board- eg from GMT to BST- in your Profile but all of the dates are stamped by the forum board provider as part of the board format and can’t be changed.

I’m still not exactly 100% sure I have understood this though.

truckspark:
hi simon : were it says post subject :: on a post or reply it says 13/10/08 & over on the right , on on any forum in last post it says 13/10/08

On my screen, your posts show the date and time you posted.

The ‘Post a Reply’ screen doesn’t show a date or time anywhere.

cheers gent 's for the replies i will have a look at on my mates computer and see what his does thanks any way