DAF CF Radio Aerial

I was wondering whether anyone else experiences radio problems with their CF. I cannot locate the aeriel, and have constant problems with the radio constantly going into search mode ( normally when theres a good bit on the radio ha ha )
I am quite confident its the aeriel…just wondering if its a design fault…the XF has an aeriel on the roof…which is quite visible…but i have even climbed onto the roof of my cf to see whether it had fallen down…but there isnt one…i had thought that maybe its incorporated into the windscreen…but dont know…any help…as an added bonus…our company is getting rid of all of our CFs soon..and replacing them with Mans or XF Daf`s hopefully it will be before i retire…

On my CF it is in the roof just above the drivers door.
Is the base still there? My aerial unscrews so has yours been pinched?

Is your CF a space cab? If so,it could be like the XF superspace,the aerial is mounted inside the cab behind the roof lining above the drivers door.It is a strip aerial taped to the inside of the roof panel. This is because the roof is fibreglass.
I used to have the same problem with my old XF superspace.Tried all kind of different aerials,but none of them were really successful.