DAF 95 XXF (former feelgood trans) - New Mr Vain?

-look whats on ebay troops!

cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-DAF-XF95-Sup … 240%3A1318

Automatic :frowning:

Thatd look cool as a drawbar, for me :smiley:

what price do you think he’ll fetch for that

if had the money id be very interested

DAFMAD:
Automatic :frowning:

Automatic :smiley:

why dont you ask shuttlespanker on here because its rob who is selling it. i knew he had but i thought it was for himself buts looks like he wants a quick buck.

don’t forget

cgi.ebay.co.uk/2002-52-DAF-95XF- … 240%3A1318

jessicas dad:
why dont you ask shuttlespanker on here because its rob who is selling it. i knew he had but i thought it was for himself buts looks like he wants a quick buck.

Knew he was having it, but thought he was putting it on the road himself.

has it been completed inside now ,last time i saw any pics inside it was all just mdf

i would buy the dura brites thats about it :wink:

peterq5422:
has it been completed inside now ,last time i saw any pics inside it was all just mdf

i think it still is. :open_mouth:

ok, ok, i’ll come clean :blush:

yes, i bought it :smiley:

i was thinking of putting it back on the road myself, may still do it yet.

i have got 2 trucks for sale, one is that big blue extended cab one and the other is the 52 plate XF SuperSpace, whichever sells, i will keep the other.

to answer the questions about the interior, yes, it is still finished in the wonderfully designed MDF :confused:

never mind, if i keep it, i will be doing some major reworking of the interior at some point

shuttlespanker:
ok, ok, i’ll come clean :blush:

yes, i bought it :smiley:

i was thinking of putting it back on the road myself, may still do it yet.

i have got 2 trucks for sale, one is that big blue extended cab one and the other is the 52 plate XF SuperSpace, whichever sells, i will keep the other.

to answer the questions about the interior, yes, it is still finished in the wonderfully designed MDF :confused:

never mind, if i keep it, i will be doing some major reworking of the interior at some point

Get it stretched and made into a drawbar shuttle, Il drive it for ya :smiley:

that truck is mint allways been a scania man but got a 105 super space and it changed my mind but that truck is something else

globby 480:
i would buy the dura brites thats about it :wink:

Brilliant. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: