Curtain twitchers

Coffeeholic:
Do you have a smaller than average ■■■■■? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Depends on whether he’s using a mans tape measure or a womans… our “6 inches” seem to be totally different to a womans :wink:

Melchett:

Coffeeholic:

Depends on whether he’s using a mans tape measure or a womans… our “6 inches” seem to be totally different to a womans :wink:

I hear you. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Melchett:

Coffeeholic:

I often wonder whats behind the ill fitting trousers !! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

jimboy124:

Coffeeholic:

Melchett:

Coffeeholic:

I often wonder whats behind the ill fitting trousers !! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Enough to make your eyes water Chuckles. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

PMSL !!

Hey, if the gaffer puts the stuff on the truck then you dont knock it.

I was going to have tasseled curtains after the ■■■ change op, but decided to stay as a bloke, saved me a fortune :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Each to their own.

I drive a Land Rover too so i suppose that makes me an even worse person.

Mr.Shep:
I drive a Land Rover too so i suppose that makes me an even worse person.

depends which sort of Land Rover :wink:

Defender tdi and it goes off road

Mr.Shep:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Mr.Shep:

Goes off road :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Well, I suppose someone had to do it :wink:

Mr.Shep:
The people who moan about curtains are only jealous cos they dont drive nice tasty trucks to put some in. And yes i’ve got the spotlights as well, all ten of them.

obviously diesel must be way too cheap if its no problem to increase the drag co-efficient so readily.

proper motor :slight_smile:

Drove a chipped x-tech 90 the other week…wow :unamused: … too fast for an agricultural tractor! (might look very nice & be very practical… i’m a big fan, but that’s basically what it still is.

1960 S11 88"
1963 S11 88"

Mr.Shep:

stay awake, makes the car-wash bill cheaper.

bikemonkey:
It looks cool
like the film duel.you never see the driver :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:
Mostly applies to Scania drivers :wink: :laughing:

Jeez dude that was the worst movie i ever seen!! Wasnt even a decent truck.

Driveroneuk:
1960 S11 88"
1963 S11 88"

Now they’re proper motors, built for the job and nothing more…although I’ll admit that if i had to drive one all day I’d prefer a Defender!

Sadly Tony they’re both off the road at present. The 60 needs full chassis up rebuild back to factory spec.
Are you busy? :laughing: