Culina NI

Culina sent out 90day redundancy notices to all staff at Lurgan Northern Ireland today.
Pulling out.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

An example…

That you can’t run straight in Ireland. :smiley:

its a joke dont get all uppity

yourhavingalarf:
An example…

That you can’t run straight in Ireland. :smiley:

its a joke dont get all uppity

That’s Morgan McLernon isn’t it? Are they winding that up or are they still going?

According to the news there blaming brexit, Morgan mclernon that is

‘Colleagues’…

Instead of the real term which is underpaid drivers.

Can’t remember ever seeing a m/m depot in Appleton ( assuming they mean the estate stobarts were on ) , though I didn’t know there was a farmfoods on that estate until last week delivering there
Just a case of too big too quick , rarely saw culina , now it’s all I ever see , Christ knows how many lorries they must have , must be lots of duplication , depot wise in same areas
Sad for the drivers though , hopefully find work

switchlogic:
That’s Morgan McLernon isn’t it? Are they winding that up or are they still going?

MorganMcLernon were bought over by Culina right few years ago and yes Culina closing down all operations in NI as per letter.

Who ever wrote that letter is a snake oil salesman. How do you talk of avoiding redundancy when you are closing the place.

Just been reading the article in Irish Times. Where Morgan Mclernon struggling to start with? Why would they sell out to the ■■■■ stain that is Culina? Poor management?
Trucks always looked tidy. And expensive.
Says they have 390 drivers :open_mouth:

md1987:
Just been reading the article in Irish Times. Where Morgan Mclernon struggling to start with? Why would they sell out to the [zb] stain that is Culina? Poor management?
Trucks always looked tidy. And expensive.
Says they have 390 drivers :open_mouth:

Rumour had it back in 2017 they were struggling getting fleet insurance ref the amount of accidents/roll-overs etc.
They were already “in partnership” with Culina in Telford under the “CML” banner before 2017.

Maybe “chasing the boats” doesn’t suit the Culina business model !!!

Obviously not lol.
The article blames the while lot on Brexit?

And yet MM Freight goes from strength to strength . Rumour says they just spent another £800000 on Morgan McLernons trailers . Sounds like the mad promises they made to M+S are coming home and its time for a reshuffle and a name change to avoid any financial penalties . All the bad debt and rule breaking will be blamed on the “old” management by the new one - the same people in a new office . Rinse and repeat . slip and slide . Most of them couldn’t lie straight in bed .

beefy4605:
And yet MM Freight goes from strength to strength . Rumour says they just spent another £800000 on Morgan McLernons trailers . Sounds like the mad promises they made to M+S are coming home and its time for a reshuffle and a name change to avoid any financial penalties . All the bad debt and rule breaking will be blamed on the “old” management by the new one - the same people in a new office . Rinse and repeat . slip and slide . Most of them couldn’t lie straight in bed .

Who is M+S?

md1987:

beefy4605:

Who is M+S?

Marks & Spencer!!!

^^ thanks