Culina Logistics Market Drayton...

…What an absolute joy to collect from :smiley: Nice effecient service, nice people, nice clean place…And lovely bit of eye candy in the transport office :smiley:
I am well Mullered :wink:

I’ve loaded there and they were very helpful, showed me to the canteen (where you can go on tinternet) and came and got me when my load was ready. Must say I prefer loading at other Culina locations as they normally let you stay in the cab as they have a mechanical thingy which locks your trailer to the bay.

I had the wheel lock on the trailer at Market Drayton, so I was in the cab, had a kip and they apologised for waking me up!..How cool is that? :sunglasses:

Ah, they must have just got those then, but they are a fantastic invention, quite why Tossco can’t follow suit is beyond me.

A bit different to Wolverhampton then.

bowserman:
A bit different to Wolverhampton then.

that,ll be the old bayliss place,it was as slow as a week in the jail when they had it,think its all same old staff,agree about Market Drayton,take bulk milk tankers in there occasionally,top place,cracking canteen

att:
…What an absolute joy to collect from :smiley: Nice effecient service, nice people, nice clean place…And lovely bit of eye candy in the transport office :smiley:

That’s why we are “measurably the best”, and those trailer wheel locks are great you stay in the cab, keep your key and you ain’t going nowhere.

Not like that at Bristol :frowning: :frowning:

Flap to the clap:
Not like that at Bristol :frowning: :frowning:

Bristol is good most of the time but like anywhere things sometimes don’t go to plan, sounds like you had a bad experience.

there should be a best, and worst RDC section in truck and driver.
they could give a trophy to the best, and a golden turd to morrisons.

att:

You gotta Cultur-shock :laughing:

Lovlyperson:

att:

You gotta Cultur-shock :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
, quite why Tossco can’t follow suit is beyond me.

Especially that dump at Livingston, the abuse they give out to drivers is unbelievable.