Crowfield truck rally 2010 (this weekend)

i dont think (or cant find) any posts about crowfield truck rally this year. its being held on the sunday at the orwell crossing truckstop at ipswich. its in aid of the east coast truckers charity which raises money for diasbled children. if the weather stays like this it will be a cracking weekend, several people who use this forum will be displaying their trucks, so if you have some spare time come on down to ipswich for the day!!!

wish i could euromat in the past i have seen pics and posts from previous rallys there and it looks like you all have a good time all the best with the charity keep up the good work hope the weather stays good for you

I take it you’ll be joining us, oh colourful one ?

The Popemobile will indeed be there (with a for sale sign in the screen :wink: ), in a before and after role. It being the before ! :blush:

Yep I will be there , doing my first ever truck show and Im really looking forward to it , just hope the weather stays good

Blissy:
Yep I will be there , doing my first ever truck show and Im really looking forward to it , just hope the weather stays good

She was looking good on the M2 this morning fella ! :sunglasses:

[/quote]
I must have been half asleep mate coz I never saw the popemobile.

Goaty:
I take it you’ll be joining us, oh colourful one ?

sure will be mate, cant wait!!

Blissy:

I must have been half asleep mate coz I never saw the popemobile.
[/quote]
The PM is having the week at Norfolk Trucks before being cleaned up for Crowfield, so I’m renting an x-maritme 4 series for a few weeks before (crosses fingers) my new(er) toy turns up ! :grimacing:

Sorry!!! Naughty chairman of ECTC failed to promote an event he takes a lot of pride in!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

I shall be there with my many hats on. Saturday I shall be taking charge of truck parking, then polishing, then judging. Sunday I shall be polishing, judging and then after a costume change I will probably speak on behalf of everyone at ECTC. Then I shall be awarding trophies for the catogory that I sponsor. In between times I shall probably be dealing with some of the entrants for this years convoy. I also hope at some point I will get to spend some time with my family and many good friends that will also be there!!!

MR VAIN:
Sorry!!! Naughty chairman of ECTC failed to promote an event he takes a lot of pride in!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

what are you like :laughing: :laughing:

hopefully get some nice shots of mr vain all lit up saturday evening

See you on saturday, oh-parking guru ! :wink: :grimacing:

who will be the first to get “you cant park that there driver”…

I shall hopefully be heading down with my camera. Always a good atmosphere and quality of vehicle on show