Creating/Editing Avatars

I can’t change my avatar and “avatar function disabled” is displayed above it. Any help gratefully appreciated, I thank you.

There’s nothing like that in my control panel, the only thing I can think of is if you’re on pre-mod the “edit avatar” function may be disabled.

I’ve no idea if you’re on pre-mod or if the “edit avatar” feature is disabled for people who are, it’s just the only thing I can think of that would explain the problem that’s all :wink:

tachograph:
There’s nothing like that in my control panel, the only thing I can think of is if you’re on pre-mod the “edit avatar” function may be disabled.

I’ve no idea if you’re on pre-mod or if the “edit avatar” feature is disabled for people who are, it’s just the only thing I can think of that would explain the problem that’s all :wink:

it looks like this could be correct :wink:

I think its because someone on pre-mod once changed their avatar to something that broke the rules !

Denis F:

tachograph:

it looks like this could be correct :wink:

I think its because someone on pre-mod once changed their avatar to something that broke the rules !

talking of avatars, i have only just noticed how much the resemblance is between you and your avatar :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
talking of avatars, i have only just noticed how much the resemblance is between you and your avatar :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’re bloody slow at noticing things :exclamation: :wink: :grimacing:

Denis F, the pic I want to use as my new avatar is in my gallery (the Matthews Daf CF). Any chance you could set it up for me please?

Muckaway:
Denis F, the pic I want to use as my new avatar is in my gallery (the Matthews Daf CF). Any chance you could set it up for me please?

I’ve done a little of the work for you…

I’ve cropped and fettled the pic you mentioned into an avatar sized pic, here it is:

Daf CF RX54 CTE F.W.P Matthews.jpg

Here’s another version, also avatar-sized, but uncropped:

Uncropped Daf CF RX54 CTE F.W.P Matthews.jpg

should be done Muckaway :question:

Sorry DD was doing it at the same time you were :blush:

Thankyou gents, now considering whether I should change my username…“Muckaway” doesn’t sound appropriate when I deliver foodstuffs. :laughing:

Denis F:

shuttlespanker:

Isn’t he! I mean he might have noticed he’s sold the 2 DAFS in his avatar. :grimacing:

Colingl:

Denis F:

shuttlespanker:

Isn’t he! I mean he might have noticed he’s sold the 2 DAFS in his avatar. :grimacing:

don’t worry, i already noticed that, i also noticed that i am too lazy to change my avatar, and i also noticed that i don’t really care either :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Colingl:

Denis F:

shuttlespanker:

is that better?

changed it just for you :wink:

and i didn’t need to ask anyone to do it for me either :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To the Mods…
Can you create a new avatar for me, using the Earthline pic in my gallery please?

Muckaway:
To the Mods…
Can you create a new avatar for me, using the Earthline pic in my gallery please?

Yes, I’ve done it for you. :smiley:

You’d think the mods have nothing else to do all day than edit people’s avatars :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dar1976:
You’d think the mods have nothing else to do all day than edit people’s avatars :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This is sometimes true. :smiley: