CPC National

I contacted the OCR office - results come out on April 15. 4 weeks to go.

Well, I got my phone call last night and its a pass for me!!! Good luck to all for your results!
w

Well done. I took my Unit 2 again but I’m still waiting for my result. It’s gonna be a long weekend!

Not so long to wait, I got my results this morning and I PASSED!!!

nice to see so many drivers taking the step to owner status and taking your CPC, things might just be looking up

Thanks but not a driver but a Finance Manager responsible for a £460m budget in the public sector, mother of a 15½ year old and 2½ year old and a wife to a husband who’s a driver away all week. Just did this to fill my spare time!!! :smiley:

Not got mine yet.

Im expecting

a fail on unit 1
pass on unit 2
by the skin of my teeth a pass on unit 4

Not too fussed about unit 1 but if i fail unit 4 it will depress the life out of me. That is one long exam to have to resit :frowning:

GET IN, 3 passes for me, Not bad for a Homestudy in jan and feb,
best of luck to everyone else

A pass for me too. Got my certificate this morning. Well done everyone.

Now to see if I can earn some extra money because of it!

paulrobbo:
GET IN, 3 passes for me, Not bad for a Homestudy in jan and feb,
best of luck to everyone else

Hi paulrobbo,

It doesn’t get any better than 3 straight passes, nice one mate!! :smiley:

Lillykins:

Well done Lilykins. get the old man on this forum when he gets home, it will give you more time in the supermarket & kitchen with the kids :laughing:

Runs away from an angry woman!!!

Lillykins:

Hi Lillykins,

That’s great news and a brilliant result, nice one!! :smiley:

I passed all 3 modules too first time of trying…well chuffed :smiley: Well done to everyone else who passed too

DS074:
I passed all 3 modules too first time of trying…well chuffed :smiley: Well done to everyone else who passed too

Hi DS074,

I’ll add a hearty “well done” if I may, cos what you’ve achieved isn’t easy. Nice one mate!! :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

Lillykins:

Well done Lilykins. get the old man on this forum when he gets home, it will give you more time in the supermarket & kitchen with the kids :laughing:

Runs away from an angry woman!!!

I would do Wheel Nut but he’s IT illiterate so I would have to do it for him anyway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: