CPC hours

I have to date completed 28 hours, I have to go on an Adr course for 4 days which will count towards my cpc. Can I use 1 day from this to complete the 35 hours required and "bank " the other 21 for next time or do I lose these?

vwgpmk2:
I have to date completed 28 hours, I have to go on an Adr course for 4 days which will count towards my cpc. Can I use 1 day from this to complete the 35 hours required and "bank " the other 21 for next time or do I lose these?

Think you’ll find your gonna loose since the acquired rights don’t start till sept

vwgpmk2:

You can only use the hours for the 5 year period following the current 5 year period, you cannot bank them for future use so I’m afraid you will lose the extra hours.

I thought an ADR course could only count as 21 hours towards the DCPC anyway, but I could be wrong about that.

I take it you have checked that the ADR course is JAUPT approved ?

Yes your right it is 21 hours, just wishful thinking on my part.
As far as I am aware the course is jaupt approved

Cheers

Ask the provider if you can just have 7 hours dcpc - they might be able to do that depending on how they have set up the course hours with JAUPT

they might do 7 hours as an ADR awareness course which will be day 1 of the full course

ROG:
Ask the provider if you can just have 7 hours dcpc - they might be able to do that depending on how they have set up the course hours with JAUPT

This^^

You’ll have the added bonus of only needing to pay for 1x 7hr DCPC cos that’s all you need. You’ll get a slightly cheaper overall price for your ADR course cos you’ll save 2x upload fees.

Good luck mate :smiley: