Couple more pics for ben!

this one was parked in spain where we did (cant remember where to be honest)

and there were 2 of these come past me, they originally were portugese i guess as the still had the “tp” plates and vehiculo longo marker boards, but now they are bulgarian registered

Excellent pics - i like that pic very much - 2 x Betz Autotransporter convoy :sunglasses:

Yes, Mostly of betz spanish & portugal autotransporter truck are transfer to bulgaria and became bulgaria permit plate now. I dont know why… most of time Betz keep switch around the number plate on truck to different country in all time - maybe something to avoid from illegal ? :confused:

Also did u see fairly lots willi betz lorries from UK to SP to UK ? few or thousand! :laughing:

Cheers Ben

Betz:
Excellent pics - i like that pic very much - 2 x Betz Autotransporter convoy :sunglasses:

Yes, Mostly of betz spanish & portugal autotransporter truck are transfer to bulgaria and became bulgaria permit plate now. I dont know why… most of time Betz keep switch around the number plate on truck to different country in all time - maybe something to avoid from illegal ? :confused:

Also did u see fairly lots willi betz lorries from UK to SP to UK ? few or thousand! :laughing:

Cheers Ben

to be honest ben, i didnt see that many, but maybe i just didnt notice, i saw more heading down the m20 friday night to go back to the continent!

glad the pics were of some use to you!