Could somebody please wave a magic wand?

It has been noticed by Blacky that the rather marvellous “acronyms and synonyms” external link now goes to a dead website…

I have a feeling that somebody might be able to do something to rediscover the whereabouts of that great trove of really useful information for our members.

:blush: Could somebody please wave the magic wand, cos I don’t know how to contact the author? :blush:

The topic that gave rise to my present question is here:
Any update of this Truckers Acronyms and Synonyms? - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Geocities was shut down by yahoo last October but I have found a site which had it cached, I have copied it all to here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54967 just in case it goes missing again.

bubsy06:
Geocities was shut down by yahoo last October but I have found a site which had it cached, I have copied it all to here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54967 just in case it goes missing again.

BRILLIANT

Perhaps we can now have a replacement for viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6663 or have it added onto it :bulb: :question: :question: :question:

A couple of hours ago the original thread with the broken link was shunted off to the Old Threads Home (Storage Shed) and I made the new thread kindly provided by Busby06 a sticky.

Coffeeholic:
A couple of hours ago the original thread with the broken link was shunted off to the Old Threads Home (Storage Shed) and I made the new thread kindly provided by Busby06 a sticky.

Thanks for that Neil and Bubsy06. :smiley: