Container trafic

Could it be a good idea to offer shipment of containers ostende -ramsgate if competitive prices
We expect also to be able to transport trailers and containers italy-tunis very soon

I don’t think you could compete on price with the likes of p&o ferrymasters and cldn etc. They have the advantage of shipping to their own berths with their own ferries. Plus they are around the M25 which should make their haulage margins at least £70 cheaper than an operator from ramsgate

We have no intention to compete on prices, are there any of the other opetators accepting containers not transported by trailers. What I hear is that driver can have a 3-4 hours resting time using the longer crossing

OVLOV JAY:
I don’t think you could compete on price with the likes of p&o ferrymasters and cldn etc. They have the advantage of shipping to their own berths with their own ferries. Plus they are around the M25 which should make their haulage margins at least £70 cheaper than an operator from ramsgate

We are getting comments directly to us that it could be a good part of a businessplan also to offer container transport on ostende ramsgate, so what time of the day could be best a special night departure ■■?