condolences

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfo … 696833.stm

My condolances also , sad day again :cry:

A lorry driver has been killed in a crash on the M40, closing the motorway in both directions on the border of Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
The crash, which involved two lorries in the early hours in freezing conditions, has shut all lanes between junctions six and four at High Wycombe.
The lorry driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
One lorry shed its load - believed to be lard - causing slippery conditions and delays in the High Wycombe area.

Condolences to the family of that driver :frowning: :frowning:

With those 2 combinations it must have been super dangerous :exclamation: :exclamation:

Not good…

I was South bound M40 at about 11pm ish and the snow was laying quite well on the road then.
My homeward journey I elected to avoid the M40 in favour of the M1 as it was only going to get worse and running back with empties on not much hope of traction if I needed it.

Our thoughts are with the family of the trucker who died this morning. Liz and Terry

Very sad indeed.

If conditions prevail like this over the next few months then it possibly won’t be the last professional driver to loose their life on the roads this year.

Please be extra careful out there boys and girls!

Alex

Sad, let’s hope there are no more (doubt it though).
Thoughts are with the families

:frowning: :frowning: very sad. sympathy to family and friends :frowning: :frowning:

i got caught up in this this morning, conditions were pretty bad, didnt seem like the gritters had been effective, condolonces to the families involved

bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/38 … afternoon/

Its always sad to hear that another driver as lost is life out on the road. My condolences go out to all is family and friends.