Concrete wagon red diesel and car licence!

allways a smart aris aint there…read the post knob, CONCRETE WAGON !..it got side tracked into plant…allways some womens piece up for an argument …ok your rite there .there feel better now ?..you keep reading your dandy and beano …sonny.

Yes, but the OP was saying BECAUSE the concrete wagon was plant it could be driven on car licence on public roads. Which is out of date.

How could you abuse me like that as well, that’s just downright annoying :unamused:

Saratoga:
Yes, but the OP was saying BECAUSE the concrete wagon was plant it could be driven on car licence on public roads. Which is out of date.

How could you abuse me like that as well, that’s just downright annoying :unamused:

Who you talking to ? me ? or mr gritter ? :confused:

shytalk:
dedicated gritters run on red :wink:

Do they ? i must have put the wrong diesel in when i worked for Derbyshire district council then !
[/quote]
just put you right ,which you obviously did not like ,anyway never mind :laughing:

d4c24a:

shytalk:
dedicated gritters run on red :wink:

Do they ? i must have put the wrong diesel in when i worked for Derbyshire district council then !

just put you right ,which you obviously did not like ,anyway never mind :laughing:
[/quote]
Your editing my post to suit yourself importance, did you drive for DDCC ? no i didnt think so, and it was you that went on a tangent on gritters, i give up… dont care , :smiley: :smiley:

Retired Old ■■■■:
There is a separate classification for Showmans’ Vehicles, I believe.

i think that has been removed? they are still towing 3 trailers with no mot on a car license, not heard of one been done yet?

red diesel goes in jcb’s and they drive on the road to get to sites.