Cold Callers

Dave the Renegade:
With phone calls I just talk a load of rubbish, they soon hang up…

So does Carryfast, but he rings them.

Tell the JWs you used to be one but they dis communicated you. Apparently they aren’t allowed to talk to you then.

I had one telling my windows computer had a fault. I had a very slight suspicion that he was talking ■■■■■■■■ cos we’ve got a mac. Anyway, I managed 37 minutes with him tearing his hair out before hanging up. I’d told him I wasn’t really used to computers because I only really use it for managing all my investments which are doing very nicely and the only thing I can see in the window is my back garden. I bet he was ■■■■■■■ his self with excitement over the investments. :laughing:

Muckaway:
I’ve heard of people blowing whistles and air horns down the phone, but could this constitute assault?

Has no effect anyway - the telephone system attenuates excessively loud sound levels.

Roymondo:

Muckaway:
I’ve heard of people blowing whistles and air horns down the phone, but could this constitute assault?

Has no effect anyway - the telephone system attenuates excessively loud sound levels.

What about personnal abuse? I’ve done a few “oh wad wad wad bud bud ding dings” down the phone in the past.

Whatever floats your boat mate - If it makes you feel superior to them then go for it!

HELLO? Anyone there??

If it’s one of those pre-recorded PPI type calls, just press 9 before hanging up. This takes your number off their data base.
Result , no more calls from that particular organisation.

HELLO, is there anyone there??