Close it down

It seems anything that is popular or interesting which is not a lot in the last few weeks on this site is being closed down by the same mod
You would think if one had a brain that the amount of people posting at the minute is very low so he would let it flow
Not so, the mod still sticks to what he thinks is best for the considering of other posters not the sponsors or maybe he just hasn’t got a clue
The site has been boring since this thing began but it must have washed over this guy the only interesting posts was the ones he had closed and that’s a few

Bigtruck3:
It seems anything that is popular or interesting which is not a lot in the last few weeks on this site is being closed down by the same mod

Hi Bigtruck3,

That would be for some breach of forum rules, so it doesn’t make any difference which mod closes something down.
:bulb: Posters bickering and calling each other silly names is what gets a lot of topics locked/removed.

If people bickering and calling each other silly names is what interests you, then you might consider using a different social media that caters for your interests.

Bigtruck3:
You would think if one had a brain that the amount of people posting at the minute is very low so he would let it flow

TruckNet is not about post-count regardless of the quality of the posted content.
Again, (leaving out your comment “if one had a brain” which I’m not biting to :wink: ) you might consider using a different social media if you’re not happy with the ethos of TruckNet.

Bigtruck3:
Not so, the mod still sticks to what he thinks is best for the considering of other posters not the sponsors or maybe he just hasn’t got a clue

On this point, I’ll confess to not having a clue, but it’s to do with me not understanding your point here because I’m not quite sure what you’re saying/asking. I’d happily give you an answer if you could explain your question so I understand it please.

Bigtruck3:
The site has been boring since this thing began but it must have washed over this guy the only interesting posts was the ones he had closed and that’s a few

IMHO, whether something is boring depends on the scope of a person’s interests, so it’s quite possible that you’re finding TruckNet boring at the present time. There’s not much that anybody (except you) can do about your field(s) of interest I’m afraid.

TBF, nobody knows what your idea of “The site has been boring” means, so how about the idea of you creating some content/discussion that interests you?

Big truck3
THIS FORUM IS CALLED TRUCK NET FOR A REASON ! :wink: TO PREMOTE ALL ASPECS OF TRUCKING AND TRUCK OWNING (Clue is in the name ) :wink: NOT FOR TIN FOIL HATS R US AND BIGOTTS R US (That’s why those threads got shut down )
Now scuttle back to FB others are available :laughing: :laughing:
Me personally I have been coming on here less because of those threads :imp:
Well done Dieseldave :smiley:

It’s just a bit of a laugh, sometimes the posts are funny and are no harm, I never noticed bad name calling or personal attacks, its just lighting the load in these quite times
It can’t be all serious, not on this site and that’s not a dig

Bigtruck3:
It’s just a bit of a laugh, sometimes the posts are funny and are no harm, I never noticed bad name calling or personal attacks, its just lighting the load in these quite times

TBF, I had no problem with your question, some people find some things boring, whilst other people can find the same thing very interesting.

One man’s meat etc.

Bigtruck3:
It can’t be all serious, not on this site and that’s not a dig

No, it’s another fair point IMHO.
People can have a laugh and chuck some banter back and to as well, then for the really tall tales, there’s Bully’s Bar.

On the other hand, some other topics have to be serious and respectful, so there has to be some attempt at balance.