clocks

dont forget the clocks go backwards this sunday 25th

Cheers Neil probably still forget tho i did last year lol

Another hour in bed…yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :laughing:

its took me 6 months to get the hang of this digi tacho, watch me f**** it up putting the clock right :laughing:

chaversdad:
its took me 6 months to get the hang of this digi tacho, watch me f**** it up putting the clock right :laughing:

Don’t worry about it, just leave it alone

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: bet theres a few all ready back :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

There is normally 1 clock that you forget and then the next day you get caught out. :unamused: (or is that just me :laughing:)

removalboy:
There is normally 1 clock that you forget and then the next day you get caught out. :unamused: (or is that just me :laughing:)

mmmmmmmmmmmmh, i bet

so is that what this utc thing is all about? will it just be right if i leave it alone?, i do miss the old analogues that you could just wind back every ermmm… march and october :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:

removalboy:

mmmmmmmmmmmmh, i bet

I was talking about normal clocks.

chaversdad:
so is that what this utc thing is all about? will it just be right if i leave it alone?, i do miss the old analogues that you could just wind back every ermmm… march and october :laughing: :laughing:

Yes the tacho clock cannot be adjusted by the driver, It always runs on GMT which is now called UTC

You can adjust the local times on the vehicle to make it easy on yourself.

Click on the links to see how it is done:

Stoneridge

Siemens VDO

Some vehicle settings can be changed on the stalks iirc

cheers wheel nut, easy when you know how , though i,ll still have to read that again next year :blush: