Job No:IMM/8269
Wage£260 PER WEEK + BONUS + OVERTIME
Hours48 HOURS PER WEEK, INCLUDES DAYS & EVENINGS
LocationSTALLINGBOROUGH, NE LINCS DN41
DurationPermanent
Date posted18 August 2009
Pension detailsNo details held
Description
Applicants should hold a Class 1 licence and have tipper experience. You will be required to work on various contracts including harvest work. Job can be based either in Stallingborough or Scunthorpe. Overtime is available. .
How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 01469 557706 and asking for Steve Thompson.
Employer
J Jackson (Transport) Ltd
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: just takin the (zb)

gorby1:

gorby1:
Hours48 HOURS PER WEEK

Perhaps if the time was taken to clarify then it might be realised that it is NOT £5.41p an hour :exclamation:

£6.50 per hour for first 40 = £260 then plus guaranteed 8 hours O/T plus bonus

ROG:

gorby1:

gorby1:
Hours48 HOURS PER WEEK

Perhaps if the time was taken to clarify then it might be realised that it is NOT £5.41p an hour :exclamation:

£6.50 per hour for first 40 = £260 then plus guaranteed 8 hours O/T plus bonus

Still crap!

I was earning that driving a bus 10 years ago! & that was consider rubbish then! :unamused: :imp:

Secretelephant:
Still crap!

I was earning that driving a bus 10 years ago! & that was consider rubbish then! :unamused: :imp:

maybe so but it’s not 1999 its now 2009 in the middle of a recession, there’s a lot of drivers would be happy for that.

i been of work now 15 months and still counting you take what you can, any things got to be better the living on benefits i have in the last week applied for 6 job at minimum wage you can’t be to picky if you what to work or and one job i applied for have over 800 application for it by the time i rang so there did not even take my name as there been overwhelmed

I did not think i would have ever said this, but right now its a employer that’s got us over the barrel on wages now as there are so many looking for work

and if the others get in there want it to get rid of the National minimum wage

Dont think for one moment that after the ‘recession’ wages will shoot up…

They wont. :imp:

Coddy:
Dont think for one moment that after the ‘recession’ wages will shoot up…

They wont. :imp:

i have to agree there all the work that had been done trying to get better pay as gone out the window, now you just got to try to keep your job pay cuts will be in the news again with this new fuel rise

that rate of pay is worse than it was in the 80’s, some employers are realy takeing the p-ss, its the same over here i know of one employer who is now paying 55euro a day for the conty, and thats 4weeks away at a time, while lads are agreeing to work for peanuts they will keep paying peanuts, WAKE UP AND DEMAND A PROPPER WAGE, you a professnal driver and desivse a desent wage, road sweepers are payed better than that …

thanks for all your feedback on this one lads, if your happy to work for that & are on benifits you know wot to do? personally i think it takes the biscuit… just becouse things are bad doesnt mean we have to settle for a wage from the 80s, recently i was offered a job home every night 6.50 an hour +time & half after 40 hours i turned it down. but i do have a decent job to be fair i work 12 hours a day home every night & take home about 450.00 a week (sos if thisoffends anyone on benifits)anyway i hope everyone gets sorted if your out of work & those that are in work i hope things work outwell for you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i know what i would tell them to do with that kind of wage :imp: as rory said there is a lot of companies in ireland doing the same.
one just happens to be steady eddie i was offered a job there a couple of months ago told him were to stick it my little sister while in college worked in McD for 11.50 an hour mr stobby wanted me to work for 9.50

Thats why i left the union. I tried complaining about migrants forcing my wages down from £500 to £380. They were,nt interested. In fact they try to get them on the books.
Roll non the election n get this shower of sh… out.
Vote UKIP

sorry there but you can’t blame the uk government or the irish government for that matter, this is down too greedy boss’s creaming, i know of one boss over here told his lads he may have too cut there wages and then lands in the yard with a brand new BMW X6 at 70k a pop, thats some kick in the nuts … :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

:question: :question:

This a joke:question: :question: :question: :question:

Smee:
:?: :question:

This a joke:question: :question: :question: :question:

To the drivers yes!

To the Company bosses NO! Its business as well as shafting, right at the start of this recession we could see this coming, but seeing as drivers cannot and wont stick together, this is how it ends up… And how it will carry on, because there are people on benifits who are willing to work for that rate, and you cant really blame them if they have some pride and want to supply the best they can for thier families.

Well everything is fine now since your leader has spoken. :stuck_out_tongue:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop … bless.html

Wheel Nut:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

saying and doing is 2 different things though :neutral_face:

Wheel Nut:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

saying and doing is 2 different things though :neutral_face: