Chip it or leave it

nick2008:
Ok you seem to be up for chipping your motor’s

How many of you have informed your insurance company that you have had your truck chipped ■■?

Think you’ll find if you have a prang and its found out you aint gonna have insurance

:unamused: ■■■.

ellies dad:

nick2008:
Ok you seem to be up for chipping your motor’s

How many of you have informed your insurance company that you have had your truck chipped ■■?

Think you’ll find if you have a prang and its found out you aint gonna have insurance

:unamused: ■■■.

OH! You noticed too! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Ill ring my insurance broker in the morning and see how much its going to cost before I book it in!!!

The 03 580 scania i had when i was working at cloburns had been chipped to 700 bhp…this truck spent more time getting fixed than it did any work…so the chip was removed and the truck became a smoking bag of zb…On a milk run with a load of lambs starting in belgium and finishing in toulon the R500 i had before proved 70 mins quicker on the return trip at the same weight…i say 480 should be enough…

shyfx003:
The 03 580 scania i had when i was working at cloburns had been chipped to 700 bhp…this truck spent more time getting fixed than it did any work…so the chip was removed and the truck became a smoking bag of zb…On a milk run with a load of lambs starting in belgium and finishing in toulon the R500 i had before proved 70 mins quicker on the return trip at the same weight…i say 480 should be enough…

700hp and it kept breakin down. I wonder why?